Tuesday 13 October 2015

Happy pills ; Redha



What do you feel whenever you look to someone that you crushed is having a good moment with the one that he love?
He looked so happy whenever the girl that he loved knows how to make he smile
He looked so naive whenever he can smile for non stop even tho he is with his friend on that time
I feel weird why he can smile so big. What jokes of his friend did to him? But whenever I'm looking to his hand and he is holding the cellphone, I know the reason. Farah.

Hey girl
The one that you got was being my favorite guy before this
You're so lucky get him as your partner
He is among the best guy ever I meet for my entire life
He is known as lovely guy because he love his mom so much so I bet he can love you more too. Probably
He is known as a good guy because he is really care about his solat.

Please take care of him carefully.

Sincerely,
Q

No comments

© Bunga Liar
Maira Gall